Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What's the badhap all about?


Have you ever had a bad day? Ever made a stupid mistake?
Ever felt like you must be the unluckiest person around?
And have you ever noticed the only thing that eases the pain
Is hearing someone else has been there too? Or better yet, has ended up worse?

Sighh..tiring of these..
There's lifeless...painful..

With every step u climb another mountain
Every breath is harder to believe
You'll make this through the pain
Weather the hurricans
To get to that one thing

I see pain,I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abused power with greed

Don't stay
Forget our memories
Forget our possibilities
What you were changing me into
Just take myself and don't stay anymore

There's no escape
I'm just my own worst enemy
I've given up
I'm sick of feeling
Is there nothing you can say



No comments: