Friday, August 14, 2009

I am speechless...T.T

Speechless..
meaning of after being tease,the moment of tearing but don't know what should voice out and just keep quiet then..What a funky reaction..

You..
What you desired for,I've done for you
What I've done..
I'll face myself to cross out of what I've become
I'll never hoping for any returns from you
But what you gave me just a Fcuking stuff..
Speechless..?Yes,I am..

What you desired for
I always trying my best for fulfill your Hierachy needs
Am I stupid? Or may be I am blind?
Keep helping the person who always 'begging'..
Speechless..? Yes,I am..

What you desired for
I had gave you everything that you want by my purchasing power
Well,I did treated you as my best friend
Therefore,what ever you need I always trying my best
Always lending you by my smiles,my jokes
There's just a purpose..
accomplish together with you while you're down
But what you think about me?
Speechless..? Yes,I am..

Am I wrong again?
NO,I KNEW I AM NOT..
You've refuse of apologise there's just fine
I don't wanna argue with you against
just something like against to the wall with my fore
At least I was already voice out of what I supposed said to you
You're ever appreciated,even a little sense of self-realize also none
You're already aging in 22nd
Don't ever try to be so childish thus heartless again
Speechless..? Yes I am..

Heart is breaking..
Just like glasses had spreading all over the carpet
I believe in Faith
And I swear..
One day later you surely will realize all of these..
Believe me..
You'll be regret of what you've done..

Friendship..are remain forever..
I thought there's always long lasting
even just only contact for once in a blue moon
But..
Once you had broken all of these
Friendship would not remain anymore..
Is this the ending you wanted?
Fine..I am just fine with that..
Again, I am Speechless..T.T

No comments: