Friday, August 14, 2009

~!@##$%^&^$$....

These recent ..
had just happened something unwanted,
unexpected,even unhappy incidents..

Yes,finally i did burst and shouted at you even with rude
But I felt guilty at the night before I slept
But did u?
I don't think so..
May be such of dominance person will never feel that they are wrong
But What's wrong with me huh?
AM i wrong? Or may be I was too over?
I keep thinking
All of these had keep surrounded and bearing

BUT, I SWEAR from now on
I WILL NOT
WILL NOT AGAIN and interrupt into both of you
even if there's happen again in any unexpected 'accident'
there's none of my business
why should i involved on it?? Right??
And I also don't wanna be the bad person
Or may be saying that I am the one who caused you guys break

I don't know whether can I still continue the friendship with you?
I felt guilty yet I felt numb
I really confusing on what should I do next
Getting mad when see-ing you
Seriously,such useless..scary..worsty..
this my very first time had met of such 'specially' guy
Really Nightmare for me
Full of first's incident that ever had in my life....

I just knew that...for current..
I'm hating you worsty caused of your personality attitude
It's really troublesome..
As you know what
YOU'RE CHILDISH YOUTH !!!!!!
BE MATURED PLEASE..
YOU SUPPOSED REALIZE AND AWAKE OF HOW OLD YOU ARE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments: