Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sungai Klah Hot Spring Perak


Entrance fee was only RM7

Operation time during school holidays is till 9 pm



The big pool that gest its source of cool water from the moutain spring


I will let you in on a secret – I had discovered the best hot spring in the Peninsula.
I came across it by chance, having seen a sign on an overhead bridge across the North-South Expressway near Behrang, Perak.

I was called up by J
He did hooked me up to Hot Spring Sg Klah
Actually before this i had been came with my family for the vacation
this my seconds of stepped-in here
Last,but not least,the greatest hot spring is one of the other alternative
to modern day spa centres had in Malaysia.
once you arrived here, you will be amazed by the lush greeneries,
hills,streams,and rivers that abounds in the vicinity.

Sg Klah Hot Spring Park is the ideal place where to relax and de-stress
The surroundings are tranquils,the gardens are immaculate
and the water is cystal clear
The spa pool is definitely worth using.
Go and see yourself~
I assure that you won't be dissapointed.

No comments: