Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Rainy day~Rain In Love...


Do you still remember before the rain came down
you were so full of life
So,just bring that right back round
It's a rainy day~

I don't know what it is
but i distrust myself
when i start to like a person a lot

It makes me nervous
I don't says the right thing or perhaps i start to examine,
evaluate,compute what I am saying

If I say, "Do you think it's going to rain?"
and you says, "I don't know,"
I start thinking : Does him really like me?
In other words
I get a little creepy.

A friend of mine once said,
"It's twenty times better to be friends with someone
than it is to be in love with them."

I think he's right and besides,
it's raining somewhere, programming flowers
and keeping snails happy.
That's all taken care of.

BUT ....

If a guy likes me a lot
and starts getting real nervous
and suddenly begins asking me funny questions
and looks sad if I give the wrong answers
and he says things like,
"Do you think it's going to rain?"
and I say, "It beats me,"
and he says, "Oh,"
and looks a little sad
at the clear blue California sky,
I think : Thank God, it's you
This time really instead of me


Rain,It's really beautiful moment
In fact,I always have special feelings in the rainy days
I assure that when the drop of rain meet the ground,it makes evray romantic scene
If i am at home i actually enjoy looking this scene from the window
I wish that I could away from the sadness
Call my friends up,but above all,
I loves to make sweet for everyone's happiness




No comments: