Saturday, August 1, 2009

Exhausted..



Hohoho ~I was mutant for yesterday
been strolling all along the winding road,sunburn under the skies
Really unbelivable!!
Since i've grown til now I used to be exploring everywhere by car!!
Drop off by Raja Chulan
caused of sucks mediocre service of stremyx centre
already four months since we've registered
Ever recieved any statement even a telephone bill!!!
Thus,even busted streamyx centre just simply gave us the FCUK answerable reaction
Damn..
Somemore,I've been simply pointed direction by those security person,employments
Don't even confirm with the direction don't simply just point here and there!!
>.<'
strolling along..i really felt frustrated and hungry
Din even consume anything since I awake till around 1430!!

Yet,going to give up too
walk through Raja Chulan till PWTC
Then,just throughly bought a bus ticket ride to my hometown for next month during the Nation's public holidays,well,there's only 3D2Nts relaxation >.<'

"Yvonne
Yooo~~ I'm coming~!!!!
I miss u soooo much
can't wait for the next ride to visit u
I miss your voice... =.=' "

In another side,after we settled our tasks
While waiting for Malacca Yap reformat his death laptop
we took a rest with having lunch at Gasoline Cafe
I loves the beverages there

Just a Tm streamyx centre
Really had maked me going Hell
What a tiring day
damn exhausted!!
............................................................................................................

No comments: