Friday, August 7, 2009

Hook me up to my home please..=.=


A Home , is a place of residence and comfort
It's usually a place which an individual or family can be rest and able to store their personal property

I'm away from home
far from the place somewhere I've belong
U know what
There's much suffer,stressing
while I'm missing something which i couldn't get
That's my Home..

U know I'm a dreamer
but my hearts' of gold
I had to run away high
so i wouldn't come home low
Just when things went right
It's doesn't mean they were always wrong
Just one more night
I'm coming off this
long and winding road

I'm on my way
Just on my way
Home sweet home for tonight
While i'm here I've seen differently from the outside
There's much romantic dreams..
Loves my bed which i had laid since I was child

Set me freely
Home Sweet Home
Here I'm--> 28th Aug 09 ^^

No comments: