Sunday, August 23, 2009

Spending Randomly~

My lovely!!!!!! RM 400 after 50% of RM 799.99
WC gent's wallet with RM 36.90
Gentle's costume RM 39.90
RM 39.90 too~
Bought this with only RM 45
The strangers' posting
Biggest mic ~haha..
Terriyaki Don set with only RM 23.90
Yawn~!! Full with these..
I felt disgusting with the "grouping" of the Iguanas
"HUGE" calculator =.=
Competition is begin..Seeking the bottle of the coke through the ice container
Campaign of free providing bundle of the Coke
Passing cars


3D2Nts spending days~
I had went through One U,Bukit Raja Jusco,
Klang Tesco,Bukit Tinggi Jusco, and Midvalley

Strolling around just for having fun
I loves it~!!!

Before heading back to Genting
I had just watched a series of television shows
'Breaking the Magician's Code'
Hell,It's funny man!!
It's a series shows of revealed the biggest secret
in which the methods behind magic tricks and illusions are explained

Therefore..
I know in time we'll find this
was NO SURPRISE anymore for magic show
XD



No comments: