Monday, August 3, 2009

What is LOVE ??


What is LOVE ?
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
Why do we all say we LOVE each other but then follow with a hurtful comment or deed?
Finding LOVE is a social practise adopted due to the impact of society on our daily lives.
Why do we all seek LOVE,or a loving relationship?

Is it because that is our goal in life to love and be loved, or something more, is love truly an emotion we all instinctively feel when we are with our with our partner.

I don't know why you're not fair
I give you my LOVE but you don't care
So,what is right and what is wrong
Give me a sign please..

I don't know..
May be there's a human nature for flirting around
There's no one to blame with
isn't it ??
I am just desired for my psysiological need
So,am I wrong against ?
Am I seriously wrong in this way ?

What is LOVE actually??
I'm really lost my way..

p/s: Being LOVE is more happiness than LOVING someone
It's true,NO lie
Yea,I've appreciated what you had done for me
Thanks for your LOVE
I did appreciated lots...

No comments: