Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A little cheerish for you

One of my best dude,Eve,
Yesterday I had just recieved her text late at night
I've got to know she had just break off with her love
She's feeling down,no expression,her world is going mad without sense

Sighh..Does the LOVE drive us crazy?
Yes,LOVE extremely did it~
Does the LOVE ease the pain?
Nope,It doesn't heal,BUT only wil 'gain' the pain
It hurts when "you're" dissaprove all along
Unless you're in LOVE..Am I right?
Proverb of 'NO pain NO gain',does it really make us work?
Yes,it does work perfectly,BUT..When it's came to LOVE,
there's much more hurricans of boundaries between you and him

So,cheers dude,what ever I can,it same goes to you.
Being happily all the time,tiring yourself with doing something fun,
letting go all of those,I assure that you could be more comfort

Trust me,I am here sharing with you,this what works for everyone
' Throw it away,forget yesterday,
you'll make the great escape!! '

(my personal motto) ^^

Hoping that you could be recover as soon as possible,
I am here with you all the time that you need. =)

No comments: