Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lie and Liar...You're deserved to....


...............................................................................................................

A LIE is a types of deception in the form of an untruthful statement,
especially with the intention to decieve others,
often maintain a secret or reputation.

A LIAR is a person who is lying.................

Why'd you lie to me
Can't be trusted,good for nothing type of brother
everything you claimed to me was a LIE,LIE...
You've been creeping,sneeking,sleeping with another
Messed up,it's time to leave..So,Bye..bye..

Used to treat me like a maid
Said I was your personal butler
Promise me you would never cheat on me
But I found a number on the floor
And I won't take it no more
It feels so crazy thinking you'd be true to me

Tell me,did you really think that
I would may be I turn the other cheak and
let you play me??
I thought you were the different but you're like the rest are true

Last time you played me like a fool
Now it's time I lose my cool
Ain't no way you'll ever get another chance
Why did you just claimed to be so true
When I gave my world to you?
All you wanna do is hang out the edge of the line

.......................................................................................................



No comments: