Saturday, September 5, 2009

Camwhore~



-Mirror of Nichii's-



->.<'-


-Shot front of the mirror of Sakae's-

-Irene,Dewi and I-

-Dewi and I-

-Wy and Joan-

-Lunch at Sakae Sushi-
-Joan and I-


-Outside of Kitschen shop-

-Shot by Ms.Irene from the back-

-How nice the Kitschen's mirror-

-Dewi is busying move her egg to another plastic-

-See!! Dewi fell her egg onto floor,what a waste! =.=' -



-Spending stuff between six of us-



Weekend is again here
Well,
It's just pretty short relaxation vacation for us
Irene,Dewi,Joan,Wy,Edward and me,
six of us went to One U for spending~


2 comments:

Kelvin Leng said...

one of the photo u took make u look like wearing pregnant dress...

LAZzYyPIgGY said...

ala i knw la
u wan like tht meh type twice for me..in chat box oso >.<
wei,where's the shaun's contact huh?
haha..
i knw tht shirt after wearing like a pregnant women thts y din purchase lo..luckily testing at the first..hehe