Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pancaragam USHH~!!! SWADAYA CAN~!!!!!!















Well,during my form four and five high school
I was a high tension snare drummer
Thus,i was a section leader for percussionist
It's really part of my memorable in my life that ever had
it's just once
just once in my life...

Still remember that,year of 2006
was my last year in band
After we had won the Best Drum Major award and 2nd Runner Up
in Marching Band National Level Competition,
which held at Kuantan,Pahang stadium on 2006,
It's time for leaving my band life
Since the day i've graduated
until now,It's already three years ago
What~!!
Time really had flies by without our sense
Now,we are in busying with our youth life
NO MORE BAND,NO MORE INSTRUMENT for us
just only ASSIGNMENTS,HOMEWORKS,EVENTS~!!!
What a stressful living..SiGhh...

I've used to born for music
I loves music
music is my life
music always my soul for expressing my feeling

I REALLY MISS MY BAND LIFE!!!!!
I MISS MY SNARE DRUM
WITH VIC FIRTH DRUMSTICK!!!
I MISS THE CREATIVE FORMATION WALK!!!

p/S:
As a senior,I've really glad for heard that CHWS BAND had improved alots
even had gone through to world level competition and won the 2nd Runner up in semi-final while 4th Runner up in Finale!
I really proud to be CHWS senior band member
For all my juniors,CONGRATS to u guys had recent just won the Best Preparation Awards and Champion in state level competition,go ahead and keep fighting!!
Wow!! The 11th Anniversary champion!!
GAMBATEH for those junior color guarders,u guys have done a great job!!
Remember, Live up the slogan always,
"PANCARAGAM USHH,SWADAYA CAN~!!!!!!"

No comments: