Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Love is really blind..wasn't it?


Hey, yo,I hate you
Someone was in love and I'd ask her how? I mean why?
What kind of love from a nigga would black your eye?
What kind of love from a nigga every night make you cry?
Whta kind of love from a nigga make you wish he would die?

I mean shit he bought you things and gave you diamond rings
And those thing wasn't worth none of the pain that he brings
And you stayed,what made you fall for him?
That nigga had the power to make you crawl for him

I thought you was a doctor,be on call for him
smacked you down caused he said you was too tall for him,
huh??
That wasn't love,baby girl you was dreaming
I could have killed you when you said

Love is blind
and it will take over your mind
what you think is love,is truly not
you need to elevate and find

You played with her like a doll and put her back on the shelf
Wouldn't let her go school and better herself
She had a baby by your ass and you ain't giving no help

How could you tell her that you love her?


No comments: