Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The king of pop-Michael Jackson R.I.P



Oh my GOD,Michael Jackson is dead.
The gloved one died on afternoon after suffering cardiac arrest
Following his shocking death from cardiac arrest at the age of 50,
Major events in his life,
from "ABC" and "thriller" to court trails and rumored surgeries,
the king of pop truly lived the life of an enigmatic legend.

I just can't believed he died..what a loss!
And he was the greatest performer of all times and he was only 50..!!
To me,Michael Jackson will always be "The King Of Pop",
as he has always been.
I will always remember him and be grateful for what he gave,
to all of us,his music, "We are the World",which will live on in my heart forever

Michael Jackson has been the centre of critism in our media
these past few years,but today,I believe that the whole world
is in mourning,and for the last time,
He's uniting the world....




Michael Jackson: 1958-2009






No comments: