Monday, June 22, 2009

I Miss my clubbing life~~Anyone might joining?


Seconds hours so many days
times had past flies without our sense
every moments last forever when you feel you've lost your way
I close my eyes and the flashback starts I'm standing there
on a balcony in summer air
I've feel that u're just around me
All this time i was waiting
Hoping you will coming around
I've been giving out chances every time
and all you do is let me down
I almost going to be crazy and my heart is breaking
I don't know about you
but if Im feeling the groove
I know what I gotta do
It's got to be fire! LETS DANCE~~!!!!!
Get on the floor no need to hold back
Sexy thong,Mini skirts,stilletos and shaking all that
Be checking out all the moves
The way u turning me on I can't even begin
cuz u're so hot like you comes,HOT as a stove
Is'really blow my mind
So...What we gonna do?
HEY,ON A PARTY STARTED U MIGHT HAVE A GOOD TIME ON IT
LET'S GET LOST IN THE NIGHT AND DANCE LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW~~!!!!!!!!!!!




***It's quite a long period i've been missed out the nightlife in da club
Im loving the atmosphere feels like i'm floating in HEAVEN
Stepping out in my best,Looking hotter than ever
The music all's in my ear is taking over me
And I'm loving all the attention
Get up just to move my body forget about all my problems
Sometimes really just wasn't my day
Everyone's getting me so fed up
I've gotta find a way,I know what can make me feel better***









No comments: