Sunday, August 8, 2010

you really mean it.. =)




You really mean it..
Mean the world to me
I asked myself, how could this be?
I really love you with all my heart
I dread the moments we are apart
You’re there for me, through good and bad
You’re my everything; you’re all I have
I hope you noticed, the way I feel
I hope you noticed, that these feelings are real
When you near me I feel so secure
I hope that our love will forever endure
You revealed your true love to me
You revealed a love; I never thought I’d see
I think about you day after day
I really love you what more can I say
I’m glad you came into my life
I’m glad I feel this way inside
I’ll end this poem with an I love you
Please believe, my love for you is true
I hope we really are meant to be
I hope you know, you are the world to me..

No comments: