Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Best Event Ever In GIIC~

-Cert Awarded to each of us-




-The prizes-
-The Warkop bar Lounge-

-The beauty of DHM23- XD
-Jus-
-Ck-


15th Aug 08,Friday
The full of first event which had to organized and practise of project management to the creation and development of festivals and events.

Group C,
my grouping which had involved of 20 persons
named by 'Treasure of Thousand Islands'..
For this moment,we had won an honour of best event
which plans successful and executes it
My team was the best which ever in GIIC
Best emcee,Best event organised and even best decoration and performances
Well done,my dude of DHM23

Truly appreciated of..

General Manager- Mars
Secretary- Helsa
Finalcial Department- Ck
Sales and Marketing- Irene
Public Relation- yuenyi (me)
Bartender- Thushaj,Vincent
Restaurant Manager- Eva
F&B Manager- Joan
Executive Chef- Nicholas
Emcees- yuenyi (me),Stanley

We had put much effort on it till we were succeed proudly
Thus,I'm really proud of being one of the team
=)

No comments: